How much time have you spent online today?
Whether it is early in the morning, midday, or late at night, you likely will have different answers. Few Americans, however, would answer none, no matter what time of the day it is. As a result, there are companies, both large and small, that are willing to pay a digital marketing agency to make sure that their products and services are getting noticed. In fact, search engine focused content continues to be a big business as businesses work with digital marketing agency representatives to get the help that they need in today’s competitive environment.
The ability to connect with customers is a constant need in a world where so many consumers are ordering the majority of the items that they purchase online. Knowing what your customers want and when they want to make their purchases are important pieces of information. So much so, that Search Engine Results Page (SERP) features, which are defined as any result on a Google (SERP) that is not a traditional organic result, is now integral in the strategy that is offered by the best digital marketing agency team.
By understanding and tracking the SERP features, including keywords, your business can turn this digital information into an opportunity to drive more traffic to your website. Without a team of the top digital marketing agency representatives, however, it can be difficult to achieve this goal.
Social Media Promotions Drive Much of the Traffic That Many Company Websites Get
If you spend any amount of time online then you likely understand the importance of social media campaigns. And while the news may focus on the questionable use of these platforms to influence voters and direct policies, the fact of the matter is these tools are even more effective when it comes to influencing purchases.
The fact that Google owns 65% to 70% of the search engine market share means that marketing teams have to be able to understand how to work within these specific parameters if they want their clients to succeed.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when search engine optimization (SEO) services drive the success of many businesses:
- Focusing instead on the organic results, between 70% and 80% of users ignore the paid ads that show up on social media timelines and search engine results.
- High quality content and link building are the two most important signals used by Google to rank a business’s website for search, according to Andrey Lipattsev, Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google.
- Research continues to confirm that 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results, so it is important that your digital marketing team is doing what is needed to get your business on this first page.
- When compared to business names that have no keywords in them, businesses that have a strong keyword in the business name rank 1.5 spots higher.
- The top two Internet activities are search and email. Not surprising, the best digital marketing agents understand how to capitalize oaths fact.
- The top five uniform resource locators (URLs), also known as web addresses, on the search engine results pages get 75% of all user clicks.
Today’s marketing and advertising world is competitive. Knowing how to make the best use of the latest and best digital marketing strategies can be the main difference in whether or not a business succeeds or fails. Finding a team that can help your business stay up to date on the latest market trends will allow a business to connect with more current and potential customers. When a company realizes how much time their customers and clients spend online, they begin to understand the importance of investing with a top SEO team.
Tracking the current searches and the potential for future purchases helps a business push notifications that are specifically catered to a customer’s interests. From knowing where your customers are shopping when they are at real brick and mortar stores to following the online purchases they are considering, a business can send timely emails or social media posts that push a considered purchase into an in person or online buy. Is your business team part of this digital movement?