We are a social bunch.
From the number of times that we text our friends and post about our days, in fact, you would think that we would have little time for anything else. We post about our daughter’s successful swim meet, we complain about a nosey neighbor, and we text our families with updates about the latest sale that you found at the mall.
It should come as no surprise then that social media marketing drives the sales of many products. From daily posts about all of the newest clothing items that have come into the corner boutique to weekly contests for a local radio stations, social media marketing is a key component for the marketing plan for many companies. For some companies, in fact, social media is the only marketing plan.
Instead of simply trying to complete your own social media posts, a growing number of companies are making the decision to work with a digital marketing company. With the help of a search engine optimization (SEO) company you can create a more constant and consistent connection with your current and future customers.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the importance of social media marketing and the role that it plays in the nation’s economy:
- Capturing a set of words that can help you attract customers is an important part of any SEO marketing strategy. In fact, businesses that have a strong keyword in the business name rank one and a half spots higher than if a business does not have a keyword in the name.
- One statistic that is important in today’s world is that 83% of customers ?love? or ?like? when a business responds to them on social media, according to a report from SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- Night time posts are sometimes the most effective, depending on the audience that you are trying to reach.
- Nearly 70% of online referrals come from ?dark,? also known as user to user, social networking, including email, messaging apps, and private browsing.
- Estimates indicate that 75% of SEO occurs off-page and 25% occurs on-page.
- Content that is over 1,000 words consistently receives more shares and links than shorter form content, according to a July 2015 study by Moz and BuzzSumo.
- The most common Facebook user is an adult. In fact, studies from the Pew Research Center indicate that 72% of adult internet users use Facebook.
- Estimates show that as many as 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- Digital marketing is so important that approximately 53% of marketers say blog content creation is their number one inbound marketing priority.
The process of staying CONNECTED is a strong marketing goals. The decision to work with an SEO company can help your business of any size stay connected to the customers who will make your company a success.